York House, one of Fredericton’s most recognizable heritage properties, was entirely transformed by ADI Atlantic to become a contemporary, executive condominium complex.
The Lofts on York restoration project is truly unique, combining historical architecture with stylish, upscale interiors customized to each resident’s own taste.
Designed and built in 1893 by famous architect J. Dumaresq, this historic building was renovated with superior construction materials and careful attention to detail to restore the classic brick and stone exterior, as well as incorporate elegant interior design.
Residents enjoy luxury living in the heart of beautiful downtown Fredericton:
« back to projects
- Second-to-none location, just minutes from Fredericton’s finest shopping, restaurants, parks, trails, theatre, and the beautiful Saint John River
- Spacious, open-concept design (100+ m² [1100+ ft²] with 3 m [11 ft] ceilings)
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Custom hardwood flooring, kitchen, and paint colours
- Corner units with large windows that allow for lots of natural sunlight
- No long hallways – bright, welcoming common spaces and stairwells
- Sound-cancelling construction that ensures a private, quiet atmosphere
- Keyless entry so they can explore the city without worrying about keys
- Interior and exterior security cameras surround the building for 24/7 peace of mind
- Maximum heating and cooling comfort all year from state-of-the-art, ceiling-mounted heat pumps
- Wheelchair accessibility – ramp and environmentally-friendly elevator
- Fenced-in green space featuring stone patio with granite benches and raised gardens
- Guest suite to comfortably accommodate visiting friends and family
- Clean, roomy storage units
- On-site parking, including covered parking spaces